Sunday, October 2, 2011

Let the Fun Begin...

Well, I can no longer hold off, the wedding planning must begin.  Since just about everyone I'd discuss wedding plans with is far far away, I've decided to create a blog.  Hopefully by blogging about all the planning, I won't have to retell the story over and over again and you all can be part of the fun.


A few of the big decisions have already been made.  We will be getting married on Saturday, August 04, 2012 at the Waialae County Club.  Mark your calendars, if you haven't already! The ceremony, cocktail hour and reception will all be held at the club.  We have also booked our photographer, Jon from Visionari. This was a bit of splurge even after the generous hook up from Ryan and Kelly, but photos last forever and Visionari is definitely worth every penny.

And that's about all that's been planned.  I can't believe it's already October!  Let the planning begin!



4 comments:

  1. oohh!!! you got that photographer!! i'm so excited!!!!! :D

    and for the wedding in general, too, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the start of your wedding planning! Don't forget to bring with your little notebook to all your event planning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Check and Check. What's up next?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, by little note book, you must mean my big mean wedding binder! with my little notebook inside :-)

    ReplyDelete